Thank you for becoming a patron of my work.
Every dollar goes a long way in helping me sustain my creativity and to create content for you + others to enjoy.
If you need to cancel your recurring monthly contribution and the button doesn’t work, here’s how to do it. Please read these instructions carefully.
If the button below doesn’t work for you (technology can be a hot mess - happens), you’ll have to cancel manually by doing the following:
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click “Profile” in the top right, then select “Profile and settings” from the menu that pops up.
3. Click “My money” in the menu on the left.
4. See “Preapproved payments” toward the bottom and click the “Update” link next to it.
5. Find BFA Media (the name of my company), click the blue link in the Merchant column, and click “Cancel.”
6. You’re done! Pretty simple.
NOTE: All of the instructions on this page come straight from the horse’s mouth, per Paypal’s own direct instructions. Please follow these steps instead of emailing me for help, ‘cause my hands will be tied.